- -- 2004 --
- Sep 10 - LNG 0.21 released !
- -- 2001 --
- Dec 27 - LNG 0.20 released !
- Apr 11 - LNG 0.19 released !
- -- 2000 --
- Sep 25 - LNG 0.18 released !
- Sep 7 - Development of LUnix Next Generation moved to SourceForge!
- May 5 - Stefan Haubenthal provided new precompiled binaries of the development tools for amiga (lld v0.7, lupo v0.19, luna v1.30)
- Feb 21 - Untested LNG0_17 code (for developers)
- Feb 10 - C128 binary of LNG0.16 is broken! fix available
- Jan 27 - LNG0_16 released
- Jan 8 - Untested LNG0_16 code (for developers)
- -- 1999 --
- Dec 23 - LNG0_15 final version released
- Dec 23 - lupo v0.19 available - small bug related to special functions in"-r" mode fixed
- Dec 20 - Maciej Witkowiak added code for a C128 native version of LNG
- Dec 18 - Errol Smith provided his PPP code for LNG
- Dec 15 - LNG0_15pre2 released
- Dec 11 - Maciej Witkowiak released a VDC console driver for LUnix
- Dec 9 - Claudio Parmigiani donated two additional HOW-TOs
- Dec 1 - LNG0_15pre1 released (SCPU compatible)
- Nov 9 - (off topic) all GIFs burned !! <-:<
- Oct 17 - LNG0_14 released
- Sep 22 - LNG0_13 released with limited REU support (and luna1.29)
- Aug 11 - LNG0_12 released, codename "total eclipse" :-)
- Jul 6 - LNG0_11 released
- Jun 13 - LNG0_10 released
- May 26 - LNG0_09 patch2 and luna v1.27 available, system now is quite stable
- May 20 - LNG0_09 patch1 available
- May 16 - LNG0_09 released
- Apr 23 - Renamed all *.tgz files to *.tar.gz (Windows has problems downloading *.tgz files correctly!)
- Apr 8 - LNG0_09_pre1 released
- Mar 26 - LNG0_08 is out !
- Mar 12 - LNG0_08_pre3 released for developers
- Jan 7 - luna V1.26 available (bug fix)
- -- 1998 --
- Nov 4 - luna V1.25 available (add -R switch for raw binaries)
- Nov 1 - lld V0.06 available (add -d switch, output of all globals)
- Sep 5 - Webpages moved and updated
- Aug 7 - luna V1.24 available - improved lupo/luna cooperation
- Feb 20 - lupo V0.18 available - small bug with special functions fixed
- -- 1997 --
- Dec 7 - LNG0.07 available
- Nov 23 - luna V1.23 available (improved 32bit arithmetic)
- Nov 16 - luna V1.22 available (added some LNG support)
- Nov 15 - LNG0.06 available (includes micro-term)
- Nov 2 - LNG0.05 available
- Oct 18 - LNG0.04 available
- Oct 12 - LNG0.03 available
- Oct 6 - Patch for upgrading LNG0.01 to LNG0.02 available
- Oct 5 - First 'running' LNG snapshot available!
- Aug 31 - Another extension to the LUnix library. The library now matches about 60% of the 6502 standard
library defined by André Fachat. A first step towards source code compatible programs for
some of the new 6502 OSs. But beware my extensions are not tested jet (use them on your own risk).
- Aug 22 - LUnix library extended ! (libc_malloc, libc_free, sreadline, rrnd)
- Jul 4 - Ivan A. Curtis released a version of Small-C for the 6502 and LUnix. This version of
Small-C can even compile itself ! With a shrinked version of luna we could have a C-compiler under LUnix !
- Jun 22 - Luna now calls lupo AND lld automatically if neccessary. This is
another expansion to X-LULu. Default include-directorys and default librarys are now
defined by environment variables. And there new items in the standard library: setenv, getenv and
unsetenv. Calls that are used to handle environment variables under LUnix ! There also
are brand new include files, that should be the new standard.
- Jun 16 - LUnix library extended ! luna/lld library bugfixes
- Jun 8 - Stefan Haubenthal did the first step toward a kind of stdio-library using lupo/luna/lld..
- May 20 - Re-Styled LUnix homepage online.
- May 20 - First success with a kind of in.telnetd for LUnix
(accepts TCP/IP connections from outside).
- May 18 - Paul Gardner-Stephen wrote a bootdrv.exe replacement to access
a 64NET host (much faster than 1541).
- May 18 - Paul Gardner-Stephen changed lupo/luna to
X-LULu (LUnix, luna and lupo in Cross):
Automatic pre-processing by lupo, when calling luna.
Much nicer error messages (emacs can now understand them and goes to
the correct line everytime - even in includes! Also, full file
pedigree is shown (eg in file foo, included from bar, included from
- May 9 - First success with (dump) telnet client under LUnix!
- May 2 - LUnix responds to ping ! (TCP/IP stack from SLIP-DEMO
ported to LUnix)